Schools Utilize Federal Education Funding for CTE Curriculum
Are you looking for a way to engage your students with career and technical education (CTE) curriculum in this challenging educational environment? The Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) Fund, federal education funding passed as part of the CARES Act, can be used by districts for “purchasing educational technology (including hardware, software, and connectivity),” “planning and implementing activities related to summer learning and enrichment and supplemental after-school programs,” “any activity authorized by the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act,” and more.
CTeLearning offers innovative CTE courseware and bootcamps that directly meets these needs and can be taught in-person, remotely or as a hybrid model—without requiring any teacher expertise in the subject matter while meeting federal education funding requirements.
Our courses equip students with technical skills, soft skills, and free international industry-recognized certifications to jumpstart their careers and put them on the path to success. The media-rich curriculum enables students to build real projects they can add to their portfolios for future educational and professional opportunities.
- Complete career courses: media-rich interactive curricula, standards-aligned, and easy for the teacher to deploy in-person, remotely, or in a hybrid model
- Whole career mind: tutorials and projects blend technical and transferable soft skills to engage the learner
- Career-building: free third-party international industry-recognized certifications
- Profession-building: free membership to the international professional industry association for careers that utilize the internet
- Career readiness: personal finance intelligence tutorials (optional)
- Career practice: virtual internship model for students to test drive a career
- Future-ready: student-curated college- and career-ready portfolio with industry-endorsed credentials including our new remote working professional course that prepares students to learn and work in the new remote world
- Teacher support: legendary teacher support delivered by our development team (we made, we know it, we support it)
- Device-friendly: PC, Mac, Chromebook-ready, and mobile-friendly (ask how we do it)
- Budget-friendly: No salespeople, no surprises, and no games
Check out a previous blog post to read about how this CTE education is already being achieved in Kansas. The business education department at Haven High School continues to be recognized nationally, as teacher Jessica Wilson’s program has been one of the top producers of students certified in career and technical education nationwide. It is not uncommon for schools around the country to contact her about her program and how she guides her students to earn industry credentials and prepare them to succeed in their future endeavors.
Let us help you build your students’ career preparedness with these ESSER-friendly courses:
- Web Design and Development for Business
- Web Design and Development for Healthcare
- Web Technologies
- Web Games, Apps and Sites
- Web Animation for Business and Marketing (Fall 2021 – New Free Animation Suite)
- Web Game Design and Coding (Fall 2021 – includes free web-based game asset creator, game editor, game code library)
- Web Design with WordPress for Business (Fall 2021 – free WordPress active development site for each learner included)
Ready to take the next step and get your students excited about future career pathways? Call us at 877-828-1216 or email us at hello@CTeLearning.com for a free one-on-one demo with one of our course developers.